Clashes in Construction
Up to 40% elimination of unbudgeted change
Up to 80% reduction in time taken to generate a cost estimate
Cost estimation accuracy up to 3%
A savings of up to 10% of the contract value through clash detections
Up to 7% reduction in project time
Singapore Government Adopt Building Information Model (BIM) to save overall cost and be the catalyst to change the construction industry
Benefits of BIM :
- Total project constructability analysis.
- Design and estimating as parallel and continually iterative processes.
- Fast and accurate model-based quantity takeoffs and estimating.
- Increased overall production efficiency and a reduction in subcontractor costs.
- Reduced risks for all parties via improved coordination and collaboration
- Schedule ‘optimization’ and improved project construction control.